SABRE Invest Industrial Park Project in the territory of RSEZ
Rezekne Logistics Park.
SABRE Invest owns a 200 hectare industrial and logistics site in the RSEZ with zoning completed and detailed planning underway. The Rezekne Special Economic Zone (RSEZ) lies on the border of the Baltic States and Russia on the historic main route to Moscow. This strategic asset has generated considerable interest being the largest freehold site within a Free Economic Zone (FEZ) in the region.
SABRE INVEST Industrial Park Project in the territory of RSEZ (Rezekne Special Economic Zone) is located at one of the most important junctions of the major international transport corridors in Europe. It is the first customs area near the EU border with Russia, Central Aisa and China. Rezekne can act as an ‘inland port’, an ideal place for development of logistics activities and also light manufacturing.
Advantages of the SABRE INVEST Industrial Park Project being located in the territory of RSEZ include:
- Major tax relief and is situated in a cost-effective location for business ssiii ssiii development.
- Available local qualified workforce.
- Innovative business infrastructure.
- Support from Government and municipalities.
- Stable co-operation traditions with Russia, other countries of the former Soviet Union and countries of the European Union.
- Transport hub of international significance; Trans-European Network (TEN).
- SABRE Invest’s lands are located just 1 km from the ring road around Rezekne which continues to Riga port, 230 km away.
Rezekne can act as an ‘overland port’, an ideal place for development of logistics activities and also light manufacturing.
SABRE Invest wishes to attract International investment partners to maximise the potential of this exciting project.
For more information on the Rezekne Special Economic Zone, the Rezekne Special Economic Zone website provides further information into the benefits of developing business within the zone.